Parents & Friends
The passion and commitment of parents is vital in building a sense of community. In a culture of ‘busy’ where parents feel increasingly isolated from family and friends and overwhelmed by ‘to dos’, the P&F offers a space to connect and enjoy the company of others who have chosen this village to raise our children.
At Casuarina, our P&F’s mission is to:
- Foster an inclusive and collaborative parent community
- Increase understanding of Rudolf Steiner’s philosophies
- Raise funds to enhance the school and the grounds
- Undertake collaborative community projects and events
- Create a platform for strong and positive parent engagement in the school and
- Promote the benefits of education at Casuarina Steiner school to the wider community
In the past, money raised by the P&F has funded many improvements in the school including breezeway renovations and playground equipment. P&F events are a great opportunity to come together socially.
Casuarina P&F meets regularly and children are welcome to attend with parents. If you would like to phone in from home we can also organise a group call via Messenger, Facetime or Zoom, just let the Office know in advance.
The P&F aims to fund and organise four educational events each year to enrich understanding of Steiner principles; and four social events each year to foster a strong and supportive parent community across all years.
Contact us if you’d like more information about how to get involved.